EXECUTIVE, ACCOUNTING 2, GROUP FINANCE DEPARTMENT
- Prepare and raise monthly, quarterly and yearly journals for accounting unit such as charging out the accruals and prepayments to Profit and Loss accounts.
- Prepare the income statements for DFD so as to assist the management in determining the performance of each cost centers.
- Monitor and maintain the CODA XL formula for easy generating of reports such as MMR and Departmental Income Statement including the interface of data from the loan systems (ICBA & E-FACT systems) into CODA Financial.
- Prepare the month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounts closing and ensure accuracy and timely submission of financial reports together with the schedules for compilation of Monthly Management Report (MMR), Quarterly Progress Report (QPR) for Development Finance Division (DFD), as well as Financial Statements for Government Scheme Fund (GSF) including the variance analysis.
- Monitor and maintain proper accounting and record keeping systems in CODA Financial and ensure the accuracy and timely submission of financial reports together with the schedules for compilation of the management reports.
- Maintain schedules for Receivership Expenses, Bad Debt Recoveries and Recoveries of Interest in Suspense and forward them to Operations for their perusal.
- Compute and update the probability of default (PD) rate for DFD loans, advances and financing so as to use the rate to compute the collective impairment for GSF and Non GSF loans and financing portfolio.
- Prepare Financial Statement for Government Scheme Funds under MPERS accounting standards on yearly basis.
- Ensure compliance, accuracy and completeness of information and timeliness of reporting to statutory/regulatory bodies.
- Execute any work that may be assigned from time to time by supervisor and/or by the Management.
- Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- At least 2 to 5 years of experience in the related field.
- Experience in financial reporting role including knowledge in Financial Reporting Systems/Standards, statutory and regulatory requirements and guidelines including CCRIS system.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team environment and provide consistent, high quality work and accuracy.
- Good in planning, organizing and high attention to details.
- Able to work in tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Exposure to regulatory reporting, systems and good knowledge and understanding of finance function.
- Able communicate to other internal and external stakeholders.
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Head, Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 19, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.