UNIT HEAD, REGULATORY REPORTING, GROUP FINANCE DEPARTMENT
- Manage and prepare financial and statistical reports for submission to regulatory bodies e.g. Bank Negara Malaysia (BNM), Bursa Malaysia, Securities Commission (SC), Department of Statistics Malaysia and Ministry of Finance.
- Ensure that critical control information in respect of compliance to BNM statistical reporting is delivered to the Bank's Risk Compliance Office, Regulatory Compliance Office and Senior Management on a frequent basis.
- Monitor, analyse and collate all information required and ensure a coordinated and organised approach is taken with the various Divisions.
- Maintain efficient internal controls at all times and recommend improvements to systems and procedures in operation.
- Review existing controls and procedures and implement changes where appropriate.
- To incorporate new regulatory reporting requirements implemented by BNM and respond to BNM queries.
- Ensure compliance, accuracy and completeness of information and timeliness of reporting to statutory/regulatory bodies.
- Execute any work that may be assigned from time to time by supervisor and/or by the Management
- Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in the related field.
- Experience in financial reporting role including knowledge in Financial Reporting Systems/Standards, statutory and regulatory requirements and guidelines.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team environment and provide consistent, high quality work and accuracy.
- Good in planning, organizing and high attention to details.
- Able to work in tight deadlines with minimum supervision.
- Exposure to regulatory reporting, systems and good knowledge and understanding of finance function.
- Good quality of leadership skills and people management.
- Able communicate to other internal and external stakeholders.
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Head, Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 19, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.