Senior Credit Officer
• To provide day-to-day oversight and administration of the Bank’s credit function.
• To provide relevant comments on credit proposals and ensure quality of information is adequately analysed and provided for decision making purpose.
• To oversee credit supervision function to prevent credits from default, minimize impairment losses and maximize recovery from all defaulted cases.
• A Bachelor Degree or its equivalent, preferably in Accounting / Economics / Business / Finance from recognized university.
• Preferably has Professional Credit Certification.
• At least 12 years’ experience in Credit/Corporate Banking/Debt Capital Market.
• Good analytical & credit skills including Ability to critically analyse financial statements/cashflows.
• Good understanding of regulatory framework pertaining to credit.
• Sound understanding of corporate banking/ credit processes/practices.
• Conversant with the structure and documentation in respect of financing/syndication/PDS/Sukuk
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Head, Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 19, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.