ASSISTANT MANAGER, AGENCY UNIT – CREDIT MONITORING & MANAGEMENT
- Manages all assigned accounts covering the agency functions which coordinates, manages and handles all matters related to Corporate Bonds/Sukuk/syndicated facilities in accordance with terms of facility documents.
- Monitors the transactions under the Designated Accounts of the Corporate Bonds/Sukuk/syndicated facilities
- Attend and ensure that the Corporate Bonds/Sukuk and Syndicated Islamic Term Financing ("SITF") documents are in order.
- Attend to the issuance of Corporate Bonds/Sukuk and rollover by ensuring the compliance with the Conditions Precedent and in accordance with guidelines issued by MyClear.
- Act as Approver for FAST System for the purpose of issuance and/or tendering of Corporate Bonds/Sukuk.
- Follow-up and attend to the payment of coupon/interest/profit payment as well as redemption by client.
- Monitor the designated accounts and any permitted investment allowed for the designated accounts throughout the tenure of the facilities of the assigned accounts.
- Constantly reviews facility documents to ensure compliance of covenants/undertaking required under the terms of the facility documents by issuers/borrowers throughout the tenure of the facilities of the assigned accounts.
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 21, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.