MANAGER, PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- Identify investment products and services to meet clients’ investment needs.
- Generate innovative investment ideas and products that will interest investors and distributors.
- Conduct market response and product review for pre and post-launch.
- Maintaining awareness of industry developments and regulatory changes and assess the impact on our range of funds.
- Regular investment and product updates / briefing. Establish good contacts and build strong rapport with the Securities Commission for new fund approvals.
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Commerce or related field. Those with CFA will have an advantage.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience.
- Has experience in Investment industry, preferably in a product development role.
- Has experience in conducting pre and post product review for fund management companies.
- Maintain Good rapport with the Securities Commission.
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Head, Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 19, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.