ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT (INSTITUTIONAL/PARTNERSHIP)
- Lead the team to acquire new mandate from institutional/corporate clients.
- Establish new channels to distribute investment products to retail and high net worth clients.
- Build rapport and establish new clients contact to increase AUM.
- Manage and maintain relationship with current institutional/corporate clients and existing distribution network e.g financial institutions, IUTA, independent financial planners and CUTA.
- Participate in related activities to enhance company’s branding i.e. roadshows, promotions and marketing campaigns
- Degree in Business, Marketing, Commerce or related field.
- Securities Commission's Fund Manager's Representative's Licence; or passed Modules 9 & 10 of the SC Licensing examinations or Certified Financial Planner/Islamic Financial Planner.
- Minimum 6 years of relevant working experience.
- Client Services / Marketing and/or Fund Management
- Has experience in dealing with High Net Worth segment.
- Has served and maintained relationship with institutions/corporates/GLCs.
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Head, Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 19, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.