Head Of Credit
• Responsible for the overall credit processing aspects of Central Region and Branch teams.
• Lead, manage, supervise, coach and guide credit processing teams to achieve the target for financing approvals.
• Lead the Conduct thorough checking, verification and assessment on the documents and information furnished by the Applicant.
• Prepare Credit Paper/Appraisal Report (AR) based on the approved MIDF formats and guidelines stipulated in the Operational Procedures for Lending Operations.
• May conduct a site visit if necessary, as to clarify on any issues arising from the assessment or analysis of the documents/information furnished.
• Table and present the completed AR to the Credit Committee for decision.
• Check and verify the information in the Credit Papers/Appraisal Reports of their direct reports.
• Minimum a Bachelor degree in Business/Finance/Accounts or related field.
• Minimum 12 years’ experience, preferably in banking or development finance and related field at a similar capacity of leading a team.
• Strong report writing and analytical thinking.
• Professional Credit Certification (PCC) certified.
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Head, Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 19, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.