Head Of Sales
• Responsible for the overall business development aspects of Central Region and Branch teams.
• Lead, manage, supervise, coach and guide sales teams to achieve the target for financing approvals.
• Setting activity and revenue targets for members of the sales team.
• Manage day to day operations of the department.
• Establish close working relationships and networking with government ministries and agencies, trade association and industries, etc. including ensuring the fair treatment of clients, customers, suppliers, regulating authorities / agencies and the public at large.
• Maintain internal control standards and observe compliance to procedural/policy requirements.
• Minimum Bachelor Degree in any field
• Minimum 12 years’ experience, preferably in banking or development finance and related field at a similar capacity of leading a team.
• Experience in leading a sales team at a managerial level.
• Has good working relationships and networking with government ministries and agencies, trade association and industries, etc.
• Knowledge on BAFIA and other rules and regulations
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Head, Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 19, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.