- To advise the Board/Committee members/ CEO when required on procedural, regulatory and Code of Corporate Governance and Best Practices.
- To attend Board/Committee/Shareholders’ Meetings for the companies in the portfolio, record proceedings of such meetings and draft minutes accordingly.
- To prepare and circulate Board Resolutions (Circular Resolutions) when required for the companies in the portfolio.
- To ensure statutory registers are maintained and updated accordingly with timely and accurate submissions of documents to relevant statutory bodies.
- A member of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators.
- Minimum 5 years working experience as a Company Secretary.
- Knowledge of Company Secretarial Practice in public companies regulated by Bank Negara Malaysia, Securities Commission and Bursa Malaysia.
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Head, Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 19, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.