INTERNAL AUDITOR, INFORMATION SYSTEM (IS) AUDIT
- Provide independent, objective assurance and consultative activities designed to add value, safeguard organization’s asset, minimize risk exposure in computerized environment and minimize the opportunities for error and fraud.
- Assist IS Audit Manager and Head of Group Audit Division in developing/ maintenance appropriate audit policies and procedures to ensure proper and comprehensive performance of IS audit activities.
- Perform IS audit assignments on a timely basis in accordance with the established scope, approach, methodology and techniques to achieve desired audit objectives.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or other professional IT qualification, preferably with a professional certification such as CIA, CISA, CISSP, CISM.
- The candidate should have at least 5 years of IT audit experience, having performed the following information security audits of:
o Networks (LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, VPN as well as network architecture design, firewall, routers)
o Database management system (such as Oracle)
o IT operations, data centre and DRP/BCP reviews
o IT project management/Systems Development Life Cycle and systems change reviews
o as well supporting the business auditors in integrated audit and knowledge of ACL/IDEA Audit Software is required.
- Familiar with IT Security, control and audit frameworks (e.g. COBIT) and Risk Management or InfoSec Audit.
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Head, Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 19, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.