ASSOCIATE DIRECTOR PR/BRANDING
GROUP CORPORATE COMMUNICATIONS
- Responsible for developing a brand vision and implementing a clear brand positioning of the Group.
- Engage and galvanize the Group around the Group’s brand vision and strategy to ensure communication from all areas of responsibility is aligned with these.
- Conduct analysis and periodical reviews of the brand and customer trends to enhance the brand’s marketplace performance.
- Generate new media ideas and strategies, as well as seeking to improve existing channels.
- Coordinate objectives with marketing, creative, and advertising departments.
- Promote and ensure brand uniformity and consistency.
- Media relations - establish new contacts, strengthen rapport with existing contacts add on to existing contacts.
- Establish and maintain liaison with Government bodies/agencies and relation building with shareholder and corporate bodies such as MITI and PNB.
- Degree in Public Relations / Advertising / Mass Communications / Journalism or equivalent.
- A minimum of 5-6 years working experience in branding, marketing, public relations and any related experience.
- Proven track record of success in roles with branding, marketing, public relations and related functions, preferably in the banking/financial services industry.
- Strong writing skills, specifically copy writing for branding materials.
- Strong strategy and business presentation skills.
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Head, Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 19, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.