Head of Supervision Unit
Supervision & Remedial Department
- Manage the supervision team in Head Office and branches.
- Lead the management and supervision of performing portfolio.
- Supervise collections in a timely and efficient manner.
- Conduct supervision visits and provide ‘expert resource’ for critical & key accounts.
- Report and take action of “red flags”/warning signals of customers and determine the effective next course of actions.
- Liaise with customers, guarantors, etc. in finding resolution of account in arrears.
· Minimum a Bachelor degree in Business/Finance/Accounts or related field.
· Minimum 6 years’ experience in credit management & supervision preferably in small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
· Good understanding of accounting & finance and able to analyze the financial spreads/evaluation.
· A team player, pro-active and able to manage challenges in a positive manner.
· Excellent in verbal and written communication skill.
· Strong report writing and analytical thinking.
· Candidate with experience working with banking industry will be an added advantage.
· Preferably Professional Credit Certification (PCC) certified.