UNIT HEAD, ACCOUNTING 3, GROUP FINANCE DEPARTMENT
- Plan, manage and monitor overall closing and preparation of monthly/quarterly management reporting and financial analysis.
- Identify areas of concern requiring attention to the respective Head to achieve Department’s goals and initiatives.
- Manage the overall preparation of financial reports for submission to regulatory bodies such as Bank Negara Malaysia, Bursa and Securities Commission.
- Monitor, manage and review the overall preparation of financial statements prior to submission to Management, internal/external auditors and regulatory bodies.
- Review and assess the accuracy of overall transactions to ensure the financial and accounting records for Business Units are in compliance with the statutory requirements.
- Lead and plan the preparation and review of the quarterly forecast as well as annual budget with consistency with Business Unit’s objectives.
- Prepare the overall preparation of quarterly tax computation as well as deferred tax assessment for relevant subsidiaries.
- Degree in Accounting or any related field.
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience in the related field.
- Experience in financial reporting role including knowledge in Financial Reporting systems.
- Good quality of leadership skills and people management.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team environment and provide consistent, high quality work and accuracy.
- Good in GST administration and compliance.
- Good in planning and organising
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Head, Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 19, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.