Senior Analyst, Market Risk Unit
- To assist key stakeholders in identifying, monitoring, controlling and reporting the Bank’s market and liquidity risk strategies, exposures, appetite and tolerance to meet established goals and objectives.
- To advise key stakeholders on risk exposures, appetite and tolerance to meet established goals and objectives.
- To benchmark and implement best risk management practices for the Bank in line with regulatory standards and industry practices.
- Degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics/Statistics/Econometrics/Actuarial Science or other professional qualification.
- Minimum 5 years working experience in market and liquidity risk management or risk analytics gained from financial institutions.
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Head, Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 19, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.