ACCOUNT MANAGER, REMEDIAL MANAGEMENT & SUPERVISION DEPARTMENT
(Based in Kuala Lumpur, Penang, Kuching, Kota Kinabalu, Kota Bharu, Johor Bahru)
- Manage a portfolio of performing accounts including those with arrears profile through pre-determined process management.
- Ensure maximum collections and reducing the incidence of non-performing financing.
- Complete the Financial Supervision Reports/Site Visitation Reports within the stipulated timeline after each company visits.
- Pro-active in debt restructuring & rescheduling for problem accounts.
- Degree in Business/Accountancy/Finance/Economics or Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years related working experience and with knowledge in credit management & supervision or portfolio management.
- Candidates with Certified Credit Professional (CCP) certification from Institute of Bankers Malaysia (IBBM) will have an added advantage.
You may send in your application with a comprehensive resume, copies of certificates and other relevant supporting documents, contact telephone number and a recent passport sized photograph (non-returnable) to:
Head, Group Human Resources,
Malaysian Industrial Development Finance Berhad,
Level 19, Menara MIDF,
82, Jalan Raja Chulan, 50200 Kuala Lumpur.