Mudharabah General Investment Deposit-i (MGID-i) is a product designed for clients looking for investment opportunities in accordance with Shariah principles. Profit earned from the investment will be distributed between the client and MIDF Investment, based on a pre-agreed Profit Sharing Ratio (“PSR”). PSR may be fixed by MIDF Investment (e.g. 70:30, in favour of client).
1-, 2- ,3- , 6- , 9- and 12-month - (MGID-i)
Minimum Investment :
RM 500k per contract
Confirmation Letter (As a binding agreement of investment deposit) - Aqad
Rights of the Bank:
- MIDF Investment reserves the right to have the final say in the event of dispute.
- The terms and conditions governing Investment Deposit Account-i are stated in the original copy of the opening of a new account application form.
Mode of Payment:
- Fund Transfer via RENTAS
- Domestic Business Enterprises
- Non-Bank Financial Institutions
- Development Finance Institutions
- Government Bodies
- Societies/Association & Clubs