|MIDF Amanah Growth Fund|
|MIDF Amanah Strategic Fund|
|MIDF Amanah Islamic Fund|
|MIDF Amanah Dynamic Fund|
|MIDF Amanah Money Market Fund|
|MIDF Amanah Shariah Money Market Fund|
- Investors are advised to read and understand the contents of the relevant prospectus before investing.
- The relevant prospectus has been registered and lodged with the Securities Commission, which takes no responsibility for its contents and neither should its registration be taken to indicate that the Securities Commission recommends the investment.
- Among others, investors should consider the fees and charges involved.
- The price of units and distributions payable may go down as well as up.
- Past performance of the Fund should not be taken as indicative of its future performance.
- Units will only be issued on receipt of an application form referred to in and accompanying the Prospectus