The debt capital market and corporate finance activities are undertaken together by the Corporate Investment Bank Department, Corporate Finance Department and Corporate Advisory & Structuring Department, to ensure that clients’ needs are fully understood and met.
We emphasise on understanding our client’s business and strategic issues at all stages of the company’s development. We believe in complete involvement with our clients and place particular emphasis on long-term relationships. We understand that the key to a successful outcome for any transaction is a thorough understanding of the client’s business, its competitive dynamics, detailed analysis, in-depth preparation and persistent execution, through to completion.
Our professionals have considerable in-depth industry experience, and diverse debt and corporate finance advisory expertise, as well as keen understanding of our financial markets and regulatory environment. We are well positioned to maximise performance and create long-term value for our clients.
- Advising and arranging the issuance of conventional and Islamic debt securities.
- Developing, structuring and executing non-recourse, off-balance sheet funding structures collateralized against financial assets, obligations or receivables, mortgages & hire purchases, bond obligations and loans.
- Providing "Bridging Loans" pending the issuance of debt securities.
- Underwriting the issuance of debt securities.
- Subscribing to the issuance of debt securities.
- Placement of debt securities (through our Fixed Income desk).
- Providing facilitation and agency functions.
- Mergers and Acquisitions (M&A).
- Initial Public Offerings (IPO) on the Main Market and ACE Market of the Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad.
- Establishment of Real Estate Investment Trusts (REITs).
- Capital raising from primary and secondary equity and equity-linked offerings.
- Corporate restructuring and other related advisory services.
- Independent evaluation of corporate transactions and valuation of companies and assets.